Category: AudioXpress - Contents
Published: Tuesday, 02 January 2018 11:52
Written by Grzegorz Makarewicz
- A SMALL REFLEX TL (6)
This author presents a unique design for a compact transmission line... using concetric tubes.
- A DIGITAL POOGE FOR HP'S 339A TEST SET (16)
Try this handy modification to upgrade your HP test equipment.
- ODYSSEY OF A LINE STAGE, PART 2 (22)
After much experimentation, this author determines the best approach for his line stage design.
- BASS IN SMALL PLACES (32)
This veteran audio author reveals that it is possible to produce low-frequency bass in a small room.
- PASSIVE PHONO PREAMPS: DESIGN CONSTRAINTS (38)
This extensive study helps you to design a passively equalized phono preamp.
- TECHNIQUES AND GADGETS FOR AUDIO EXPERIMENTERS (48)
Here are some time- and money- saving tips from a veteran audio do-it-yourselfer.
- BEYOND THIELE/SMALL-DUMAX AND KLIPPEL DRIVER MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS (50)
Predicting driver behavior with state-of-the-art equipment.
- CONSTRUCTING THE SEAS FROY MK.3 (60)
Assembling this small bass reflex design is an enjoable and rewarding task...if you follow our publisher's step-by-step approach.
- XPRESS MAIL (66)
Readers speak out.
- AUDIO AID (72)
A Balanced Op-Amp Driver.
- IN EVERY ISSUE
- CLASSFIEDS (70)
Audio-related items for sale or wanted.
- AD INDEX (70)
- YARD SALE (71)
Free classifieds for subscribers.